June 21, 2011

Round 1, 北の家族、三井Outlet Park

Friday 17th
Getting ready to leave for a friend's birthday! It was a night of bowling at Round 1 and then drinking the night away at a nearby izakaya called Kita no Kazoku (北の家族). This is what I wore for the occasion!
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: g.u.
Knee Highs: Doll Kiss
Shoes: Uniqlo
Bag: (bought at a thrift store)
Lashes: 100 yen store

First stop was bowling at Round 1 in Shijo (四条), Kyoto. Shijo is pretty much the shopping/entertainment district in Kyoto. At Round 1 there are floors of various entertainment like arcades, purikura, UFO catcher machines, etc. You can even play sports like baseball, bowling, golf or darts. More info about Round 1 here.
The bowling balls look like basketballs!

One of my friends. He's really good at bowling, nearly every time it was his turn he would get a strike. I suck so much at bowling!! Last time I bowled was with Monica in Tokyo and my score was a 13 T_____T. This night, he showed me some pointers and look what I ended with...
That's me! Letter 'D'!!! Yay! Haha!

Afterwards, we all received a ticket for a free try at the UFO catchers.

I won!!!! :D

Then it was off to the izakaya~
Many pics from that time but I'll just leave you with a pic from the end of the night~

Saturday 18th
The next day I went with two of my friends to Shiga-ken where there is a shopping outlet mall called "Mitsui Outlet Park". It really reminded me of shopping malls in Hawaii. It pretty much resembled Ala Moana.
It's about an hour commute from where I live by train and bus. It was really rainy that day but that didn't stop us!
What I wore despite the rain!

top: Charlotte Russe
white tube top: g.u.
shorts: Forever 21
boots: ABC Mart
watch: 3 coins

Heading to Kyoto Station!

Bought our tickets and waiting to board the train~


At the mall food court ~
For lunch, we had some hayashi rice!


Afterwards, headed back to Kyoto Station 
to get some crepes at Crepe Ojisan and take purikura
I had the month's special: Matcha Parfait! 

Our purikura :) Oh, the top right purikura, it says Kana(かな)instead of my real name. Japanese people have a hard time pronouncing my name so I told them to give me a nick name and that is what my friends suggested. It's funny because that's the 2nd time someone suggested that name! I guess it was meant to be.

Now the weekend is over and it's back to school. Here's a pic one of my classmates took of us sleeping during our class 15 minute break. We were all really sleeping. I even remember snoring hahaha. That's me where the blue name indicates (ジュヴィ).

hahahaha :)

How was everyone's weekend?

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your friday 17th outfit ♥♥♥
    YAY for basketball-bowling xDD I suck at bowling, too...! and I always chip my nails..yay.
    And oh my..they even got special ROUND 1 x One Piece merchandise?! Oh Japan...

    Ehh..I hate you for posting such stunnign looking food!! I'm super hungry now T^T.

    && thanks for sharing those hilarious class photos xDD Have a nice sleep everyone! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ayashi rice look awesome ! It makes me hungry~
    I like how you come from party pics to class pics where everybody sleeps :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Round 1~~~ although I'm not too good at bowling but that Chopper keitai strap is so cute~~ >w<
    Also the matcha parfait looks oishisouuuuuuuu~~
    Love your pictures and outfits~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! The sleeping pic is so darn cute!

    And I love all of your co-ords~ So cute!

    I suck at bowling too ;A; but I usually get a score of 86, so I'm okay at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kana <3 you got better at bowling eh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Looks like a lot of fun! There's a Round 1 here in California too haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, love this post!! Looks like you're having tons of fun over there. (I MISS JAPAN!) ROUND 1! They opened one here in CA last year. It's pretty fun place. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juvy! I didn't know you had a blogger. :) now following. You always had the cutest outfits! How long have you been in Japan now?

    -Dinah
    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your friday 17th outfit ♥♥♥
    YAY for basketball-bowling xDD I suck at bowling, too...! and I always chip my nails..yay.
    And oh my..they even got special ROUND 1 x One Piece merchandise?! Oh Japan...

    Ehh..I hate you for posting such stunnign looking food!! I'm super hungry now T^T.

    && thanks for sharing those hilarious class photos xDD Have a nice sleep everyone! haha~

    ReplyDelete