July 13, 2012

OOTD 7.12 (ft. pinksugarichigo)

Janis being cute and me with my 2NE1 pose bwa haha.

Decided to do a quick outfit of the day post featuring Janis! We were just running errands so our outfits are pretty casual (well, mine is anyway. Janis is always glamourous!) Did our outfit shots and then we switched clothes towards the end. It was... interesting. This post focuses mainly on my outfit (sorry, you're gonna have to ask Janis yourself if you're wondering where she got her stuff!). 



Striped top: Forever 21 / Denim: Forever 21 / Boots: Clef Del Sol

Two-tone 5 ring necklace: Forever 21

Two-finger cross ring: Charlotte Russe


Rosary bracelet: Armani Exchange (men's accessory)



Janis' outfit! Very summery and gyaru-y if you ask me.



This is really how she eats chips.





Oh, let me just blow some chips in yo face!



And then we decided to pull the ol' switch-a-roo...





omg. I was seriously channeling my inner Janis! LOL I still can't stop laughing at these. I think we should just stick to what we know. ;)

24 comments:

  1. Extremely cute idea & super nice shots!!! I would totally wear your outfit too ♥ trying Janis outfit I would feel awkward haha (its beautiful, but I could never wear it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit switch!!! I think Janis can pull off ANY outfit she's just such a beauty! Love you in her outfit too! And where did you take these pictures, looks like kind of a studio..? Or is your room just hella empty? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end of the post is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was definitely fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. janis really can! haha yeah these pics were taken in my room ;) just against the wall (i just took down my posters) :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! i like janis' outfit but idk if i could dress like that on a daily basis! lololol. i'm sure you'd rock it too if you try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love this post!!! You both look absolutely stunning/beautiful and it's just so fun to look at the pics! Oh, and the pics are absolutely gorgeous! Did you just photoshop it and take pics against a white background?? I love it~

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks again bebeh! we actually just stood against my white wall, put a white sheet on the floor and then just photoshopped the contrast and lighting! :) i wish we could do cool outdoor/city type of photos you take!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOLOLOL i know!!! we were freaking out when we were looking at the thumbnails like...wait a minute...is that? oh wait yeah that was me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. does that mean... we're meant to be?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG we WILL! when our schedules free up, wwweee wiiillll

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit :D and your new blog layout :3
    I also love how you guys switched outfits haha, this was a fun post and I just love it all haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe thank you! my blog layout is most likely gonna be a temporary one, i have to get back to learning html :( i've forgotten everything! but i'm glad you liked it and enjoyed this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always super cute w/ your photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg you two are too cute.... i love the idea how you guys switched clothes!!! :3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU are cute! lolol! we should all get together and just switch clothes! although...idk if i'd fit yours :( you skinny girl you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw :3 lol thanks! we're dorks haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg! You pose like a pro! LOL the last picture you look like CL haha looks like we found our 3rd 2NE1 member ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your outfits are so cute! You really nailed that 2ne1 pose!
    You and janis are too pretty!

    ReplyDelete