October 02, 2012

f(x) Amber's 피노키오 (Danger) MV makeup tutorial

Hey ya'll! I'm back with another video (damn I'm on a roll!)
This time it's my FIRST makeup tutorial! It's a quick one actually, inspired by one of my favorite idols in k-pop. Have you guessed it yet? It's Amber of f(x)! And since I still have my blonde hair, I figured I should give it a go. Just in time for Halloween too haha.


I absolutely adore her makeup in the Pinocchio (Danger) MV, it's definitely my kind of style. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video :) The only thing I'm upset about is that the most important part in the video, the eyeliner part, is missing because I wasn't aware my camera shut off! BOO. Well, I hope you enjoy anyway! And please, enjoy my no make-up face as well! hahaha~

p.s. I'm not really good at makeup, I just do whatever I feel like looks good to me lol.


17 comments:

  1. You look great and the makeup definitely suits you well.

    And I must say, I think you look much prettier than Amber. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did this so well! You really do look just like her it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thank you babe! <3 <3 :) i love how it's simple enough to do everyday hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that's a huge compliment because i think she's absolutely stunning *_____* thank you >< >< ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Juvy! You will be swooning the kpop girls taking a double look heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! and lololol they'll soon realize it's not because i'm so short T___T haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in danger . . . danger. and where the hell did you get that jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU SHOULD DO ONE OF BOM! twwwinnnssiiieess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. re-mem-mem-member me......


    AND omg i told you i did! and i also posted it on instagram a month ago...TWICE. i see how important i am to you. T____________________T

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the make up tutorial :D it's so awesome how much you look like her :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I never knew that the jacket was the same~~~ kekekee I lub dis look <3 ;]


    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you look so much like her!! love the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you should do a kyary tut! or..just post all your random LINE vids lolololol

    ReplyDelete