May 23, 2010

circle lenses


circle lenses
Originally uploaded by pinkmilktea
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - coco chanel. I agree with this whole heartedly. Anyway, just quick pic before going to work! I'm wearing my dollfront.com circle lenses! Totally love them. So so so comfy! I'm waiting to order more. Sometime this week hopefully! Check them out, I blogged about them before but in case you missed that, here ya go! Very affordable, high quality circle lenses! The ones I'm wearing in the pic is the Nudy Quarter series in Golden Blue.

4 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeee them. Thanks again babe! and idk why I can't get your blog updates... :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh eh?! dousshiiittee D: haha yeah i posted up another circle lens entry cuz i just emailed them. so hopefully they see this one and use this pic ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. you so cute :DDDD i love the lenses on you poo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks poo! <3 thanks to you for referring me to that site!

    ReplyDelete