August 03, 2010

Crazy crazy crazy

I've been so busy lately, I didn't keep the promise to blog more. I tried! And you all know how lengthy my posts can be!

So I've been putting my Beatles playlist on pause for now and lately I've been rummaging through old cd's from my past. These include bands like Jimmy Eat World, Weezer, Blink 182, American Hi-Fi, Emery, Rooney and few more I can't remember right now. Jimmy Eat World is on heavy rotation at the moment. It's helping me get through a hard time I'm going through right now. As they did before, they are here to the rescue once again.

By the way, a question to you all: Do you believe in signs? As in...something happens, it triggers something in you like you were meant to hear/see it and it somehow relates to whatever you're going through at the moment. Like, RIGHT ON POINT. When ever I see these 'signs' it's like everything around it blurs or fades out and that 'sign' is crystal clear.

So do you believe in signs?

2 comments:

  1. you need ta update me on this!!!!!!!!!!!!! im free this whole weekend. skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your style ^^

    Pink Kisses♥
    www.pinkgyaru.net

    ReplyDelete