August 23, 2012

Suggestions, anyone?

Hey all! It certainly has been a while. I didn't realize how crazy August was going to be. A couple of weeks ago I was working 40 hours a week plus summer school so I pretty much had...no life. Then after that, I only had one week of "vacation" before I started fall semester this past Monday.

Along with being busy, I just had a bunch of things on my mind that need to get sorted out soon but I've been thinking about what to blog about for this upcoming weekend (a REAL post this time). I kind of have an idea of what I want to blog about, but I was wondering what you all would like to see?

Reviews? What kind? Photo posts? Fashion posts? Anything at all, let me know ;) Or even if you have any questions!

Looking forward to hearing from you all <3 p="p">

5 comments:

  1. OOTDs are ma fav ;) LOLOL


    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the person below I love OOTD posts, and just photo posts in general about when you go out with friends :] I hope that doesn't sound creeper lol. I always like it when bloggers do circle lens reviews also especially if they have dark eyes since mine are darker as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything that involves pictures and photos like OOTD but also private things, it's fun to watch and read! :) Thank you for your comments recently, I've been better now but it was sooooo hard just to leave where you lived for a whole year T.T Hope we both can make the best out of this experience :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly i like reading personal posts. LOL. I live vicariously through others!! haha no but really, I like reviews too! Maybe some reviews or outfit posts. Or whatever you like. I've been having such a hard time blogging about something I just turned it into a personal blog -__-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fashion posts but really anything you post is always nice to see/read :D It's nice that you're keeping busy though, hope you're taking care of yourself! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete